Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sorry no update the past couple days - sick as a dawg

I've been sick, so no update for the past couple days. I always get sick when the weather changes and the weather here in Tucson is CRAZY.

One day we are freezing, a bitter wet cold. The next day we are almost 100 degrees fahrenheit! The other day we were the hottest in the whole country. Even Phoenix was at least 10 degrees cooler than us! We are about 20 degrees above average right now.

So the weather gets me sick and then my asthma acts up. It's not as bad as it could be. Before I started raw I had to go into the doctor for inhalation treatments on a machine and I could barely breathe at all. Now I might have to have a puff or two of an inhaler before I go to sleep.

Anyway, wanted to let you all know I was still alive and kicking. I'm sure I'll get better soon but pissed I missed the Rodeo Parade they have here every year. :(

As far as raw, it's hard because I haven't been able to get to the store. I had a big green juice when this first started and I felt better that day. Then the next couple days I didn't have very high raw and no juice. Tomorrow I'm making a point to make a big fat green juice with lots of lemon in it and later have a salad with tons of garlic and onion in it. I'll let you know how I feel. :)

That's the nice thing about raw. If I have bad days, if I make up with a lot of really high-raw days afterwards, I'm fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment